Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Wow, I can't believe all that has happened to me in the last month. The rug has been pulled right out from under my feet. The Heritage Bank of St Marys, Georgia decided they didn't need me any more after 10 years. It's a very difficult thing to loose your job.

I lost my job January 22, and to top everything off, I have been so sick it is unbelievable. I would say I have been sick close to 6 weeks. I have lost a lot of weight, which is a positive thing out of all this mess. No one will recognize me when I get back on my feet. I am starting to feel better today and was able to put this card together for my dear Mother. Bless her heart, she has been there for me everyday since the beginning of this ordeal.

The job thing, for sure, is not the end of the world. I have some things I am working on right now that may or may not pan out. With the way the economy is, I might have to lay low. But, God has always been good to me and I know there is something else for me to do. Right now I am concentrating on getting better, because the better I feel physically, the better I feel mentally.

Anyway, I am planning on coming back soon with more cards. My sister-in-law had surgery today, so I need to do a get well card for her. Hopefully, I will get my creative Mo-Joe back and have lots of new things to post.

No comments: