Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I know, I know that Rubber Stampede Bunny again. But gosh, she is so cute I could not resist doing several variations in cards with this stamp. This card was so different from the others that I just wanted to share it. I used two Martha Stewart border punches, the scallop and the fence. The Happy Easter and eggs were some stickers in my stash. I used stickles on the flowers on the bunny again, of course!

I got my cardmaking and scrapping area organized yesterday. So I should be on a roll with cards. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!

Carol

2 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--I think this is my favorite bunny card of all the ones you've posted, alough it is really hard to decide! Your coloring skills are marvelous. I may have this stmap....need to get off the computer & see if I have it upstairs. TFS!!! Patty

Shawne said...

your layered scalloped edges are really cute, it looks great with the bunny!