Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Green Friendship Card

A rainy night in Georgia, a rainy night in Georgia
It seems like it's rainin' all over the world
I feel like it's rainin' all over the world

Well, it's still raining in Georgia and this song by Ray Charles keeps popping up in my brain. I really love the rain though as it doesn't make me feel guilty about staying in just drinking tea, having the crock pot going with a roast and basically reading a good book. It's kind of comforting. Anyway, I got a call to go for an interview tomorrow and I am a nervous wreck. I am hoping I won't be wheezing tomorrow, that these terrible tasting Steroids will not be for naught. This coming from a person that has interviewed hundreds of people....you know it's different when you are the one sitting across the table being interviewed......wish me luck!

This is another card from VSN at SCS. The challenge was to use only green and one neutral. I inked the butterfly stamp with Versa Magic in Oasis Green, Tea Leaves, and Spanish Moss. The Hedi Grace quote was inked in the Spanish Moss. I used a flower punch for the flowers and sponged them each in the Versa Magic ink, used a green flower brad to secure them. Splashed on a little stickles!
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo-Patterned Bugs, Hedi Grace-Quotes
Ink: Versa Magic-Oasis Green Tea Leaves, Spanish Olive
Accessories: Floral Brad, ribbon, stickles
Techniques: Sponging

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh Carol--you do such wonderful work!! The colors are fabulous! I wish we could get together & stamp!!! I haven't checked my email, so hopefully you let me know how the interview went. TFS--Patty