Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gingerbread House with Recipes

Here is a Gingerbread Card I made with the Martha Stewart Peppermint punch. I really love that peppermint punch. For a person like me that likes to do a lot of Gingerbread cards, I am going to get a lot of use out of that punch!!!

Here is the inside of my card. There are 12 cookie recipes from my personal collection in this card. The lace is another new Martha stewart punch that punches this pretty lace with one punch. Its quite a large punch, but I love the look you get. The images are stickers I got from Walmart.

I made two pockets to hold all the recipes in this card nicely. The tags are double sided and are decorated on both sides as well. Hope you have enjoyed looking at this Gingerbread creation. Now for more pictures of my home!!!

This picture was taken in my formal dining room looking into my formal living room. This again is my Gingerbread Tree.

Here is a close up of some of my Gingerbread Ornaments. This is such a fun tree. I have been collecting Gingerbread type things for around 5-6 years now.


Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. I'll be back again tomorrow with one more Christmas Card I think and that will be it. I have a few more decorations to share as well!!!

Carol

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! that card is amazing! I love it! Martha Stewart punches are awesome! I love them too. Your ornaments are so cute and festive. What a lovely blog. Thanks for sharing!
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol, this card made me smile when I saw it! It is really amazing the detail that you achieve. And I love your gingerbread tree, but my favorite ornament is the teapot! TFS

Lovely Linda said...

Wow carol - this card is amazing - and so is your home!! What a gorgeous tree and all that comes with it! You are indeed Mrs Caluse girl! How blessed your family care to have oyu so to so much trouble for them - gorgeous - you celebrate in style my friend! Thanks for sharing - you are so inspiring! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}