Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fred She Said Emma With Chickadee Shaker Card

Hi readers....I trust that you all had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed your time with friends and family. Over the next couple of day, I have a couple more Christmas Cards to share with you and then it is on to something different for a while for the New Year. I know by now you will probably be sick of seeing Christmas cards...but I never am. They are my favorite to make.
This is just one of those images I cannot get enough of!!! Tracy from Fred She Said does a wonderful job with her digital images. Click on my sidebar to go to her blog and see more of her wonderful digis. I used silver stickles on this for accent and love the way it looks.Here is the inside of the card. The snowflake is an actual Christmas tree ornament that can easily be removed from the card and hung on your Christmas Tree. I used Ranger distress Broken China ink and the Martha Stewart snowflake border punch. The big snowflake is the Snowflake die from Spellbinders.
Here is a picture of my foyer. I did the decorations in a winter wonderland theme....all white lights and snowflakes, ice and silver. I cut the heads off my dolls in this picture on top of my quilt rack. Sorry!!! My husband made me two of these gigantic quilt racks....I love them!!!This is the other side of the foyer going into my formal living room where my Gingerbread Tree is that you can see here. Hope you have enjoyed some of my Christmas scenery. I will have more pictures tomorrow! Thanks for dropping in...I appreciate it.

Carol

2 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

This is a beautiful card, with lots of details (as usual). I love how it opens twice. How cute! And I too love making Christmas cards, so keep them coming IMHO!!! LOL TFS

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

I love this project, Carol! And your house, Oh my goodness!!!!! How long does it take you to decorate? When do you take it all down? I't looks so awesome... you should leave it up all year! We were lucky to actually get "A" tree up LOL