Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Vintage Chocolate Covered Roses

Back in May when I was on the Dirty Dozen Design Team our theme was "Life is Like a Box of Chocolates.  I reached back into my roots of card making and came up with this Vintage little number.

How about some Vintage Chocolate with Chocolate Roses dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with sparkling sugar? Hummmm    I made my roses with the Spellbinders Rose Creation and used Picket Fence Crackle Paint and sprinkles with some pretty glitter to make them sparkle.
 
 Here is a picture of the card and nugget box I made as a gift set.  My intention was to send this to my Mother, but recently her Doctor told her that her sugar is too high.  She is all of 82 pounds, I just don't know if she will ever gain any weight back.
  
Here is the pretty box open showing you a little peek of the Hershey nuggets!  I just love the roses!!!   Thanks for stopping by today.  I really appreciate it.  See you soon!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOW, WOW, and WOW!! This is gorgeous and I love the flowers!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card beautiful made Carol.

greetings karin

Cheryl Walker said...

Omgosh these are both absolutely beautiful hun!!! Im sorry to hear your moms weight is so low, wow, only 82 lbs, that is tiny!!! I do hope she gains some weight and can have some chocolate very soon!!! Sending hugs your way!!! LOVE the card and roses, as I forgot to mention , they are beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Benzi said...

I'm sure your Mother would have loved to get the nuggets but I suppose doctor knows best. I'm sure she would love the card, though. What a beauty with those chocolate roses.

melissa-eclecticbloggista said...

Carol,

I'm curious - how/where do you keep all your beautiful projects?

Melissa