Monday, January 26, 2015

Sunflower & Burlap Tim Holtz Luminary

Hello friends and crafters and welcome to a "catch up" post of a project that I created back in September of 2014.  Just to let you know, I am pretty smitten with the Luminary Die from Tim Holtz.  This may be like the 5th configuration that I have created.
Several other complimenting dies were used to embellish this luminary.  I used the Spellbiners Sunflower Die, a Sizzix Daisy die was used for the smaller sunflowers you see on here.  The Sizzix Decorative Strip die called Autumn Gatherings are the little leaves and twigs you see.
The acorns came from Michael's and the little pumpkins and fall gourds are from the Dollar Tree.  They were perfect addition to this fall creation. 
As you can see in the back, the luminary is sitting on top of a Laughing Cow Cheese Box that is mounted on top of a painted candle holder.
I just loved this luminary.  Of course, I do not have it anymore.  I sent it to my BFF.  She loved it.  I am still playing with ideas in my head to use this die again for.  I know that I will get a lot of use out of it as I just love the results.  Thanks for stopping by today to let me share an older project with you.  Until next time.  Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your BFF is a lucky lady!

Marisa said...

Fabulously done!! Gorgeous tribute to fall :)

craftieodmae said...

WOW!!! You never cease to amaze me, how in the world do you come up with so many amazing ideas!!!!