Friday, August 4, 2017

Pink Hydrangea Gift Set and Card

Hello friends and fellow crafters.  It's a beautiful summer day in August here in Georgia.  For today's post, a gift set has been created with beautiful Hydrangeas.  They are a beautiful summer flower aren't they?  Over the next few blog posts, you will be seeing the Hydrangeas that I have been creating.
They are just so much fun that I just kept creating!  For this give set, as you see above, I altered a "Laughing Cow" cheese box.  This can be used to present a gift card in or some nice candy.
For the card, I used an off centered Spellbinders-Nestabilities Die-Labels 47 Decorative Elements.  The hydrangeas were created with a Martha Stewart punch and colored with distress ink in Victorian Velvet and Shabby Shutters.

The butterflies are also a Martha Stewart punch.  The leaves are a Prima die colored with Peeled Paint distress inks.
As part of the gift set, the Brenda Walton Note Pad Cover die was used for a pad of post-it notes.  I just so happens that I made extra small hydrangeas that I didn't want to go to waste-so I thought to do this.
Here's a close up of the pretty flowers.  I used "Prills" for the centers.  It was a super fun project.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I appreciate your visit and look forward to your return.  Until next time.....Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

STUNNING!! So beautiful!!! Your cards/creations are so lovely!
deb