Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Cottagecutz Mr. Snuggles & Hoot Loves You Gabel Boxes

 What is Valentine's day without a box full of Chocolates for someone special in your life!  Here are a couple of Gable  boxes created from a die in my stash.  These two boxes have been decorated with Cute Cottagecutz Dies.
Meet Mr. Snuggles from the Cottagecutz die collection.  Isn't he cute!!!  This is a great die to have in your collection because you can change out what he holds to fit the Holiday or Celebration you want to decorate with.   My Creative Time bow was used as well a Marianne die for the rolled roses.  The Sweet Flourish Cottagecutz die was used under the rolled roses.
For this Gable Box I used Hoot Love from Cottagecutz.  There is a boy and girl on a branch included with the die.  This is the box.  Later this week I will show you the whole die that I used on a card.

Hope this projects helps to inspire you to create Valentines for the ones you love.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to check back again this week as I will be posting my Valentine fun.  Until next time,  Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Sherri said...

These are just adorable!! Can't decide which is my favorite because they are both just darling! Love these beautiful boxes and whoever gets them will too!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Carol I LOVE your sweet valentines boxes! Love them!
Hugs
Cheryl